Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How could I forget!

So I wrote my first blog post about all of my favorite sports teams and I forgot about the NBA. You might understand why when I tell you the NBA team that is, it is those loveable losers from D.C. your Washington Wizards! If you follow the NBA at all you probably know why these guys are easy to forget. They are a team with 4 first round draft picks and 4 total wins 21 games into the season. On any given game night I make it to about the 8 minute mark before I have to change the channel because I can see it will be another night of our centers shooting jump shots from 20ft out, our point guards making horrible passes, and all those first rounders forcing everything up and praying it goes in. They are probably the most frustrating franchise I follow because there are no signs of hope, you could make an argument for the Orioles to take that spot, but I think the O's at least have a competent GM right now. How Ernie Grunfeld keeps his job is beyond me. So there it is, all my teams in all their glory, here's hopin they turn it around, after all there is always next year. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment